Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Creative Rap Piece

Authors note; I made this rap about my family I hope you like it. I made this rap to the beat of a youtube Instrumental rap viedo I will post a link with the sound for the video( If you want me to sing the rap because I will, leave me a comment saying so and if 5 people say so I will preform it in front of the class).  Here are the words to the rap.

this is the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnZTsjAOUIo

here are the lierics 


·       Yo I’m jake the snake,

·         I got a lot at stake.

·        Gunn’a show you who’s fine

·        At busting a rhyme

·        First I’ll start will with cousin my brett

·        He’s not that old just quite yet

·        But due in time

·        I’m sure you’ll find

·        he is quite an awesome package.

·        Then there’s ally another cousin

·        She really is one in a dozen

·        She’s great at soccer, running,  and the piano

·         She’s what I call muy inteleteo

·        My uncle Eric is the athletic one

·        Running in the back yard playing with his son

·        He is such a good guy

·        I don’t know why he can’t fly

·         Anut Amy who is getting fit

·        I don’t know if she will ever quite

·        Her personality is just right

·        And she will never ever get in a fight

·        There is my great grandma

·        She’s what I call the top banana

·        My grandpa is the wise one

·        He teaches me golf 101

·        Even with his bad knee pain

·        He is not the slightest bit lame

·        My grandma is  the life of the party

·        She really is a loving Marley

·        She is retired or is she

·        Watching me score, win, and get a trophy

·         Uncle paully my god father

·        He is always there like my real father

·        Family family is all he says

·        It is a good thing and he eats piez

·        Aunt Carla the women of the house

·        She is the only one in a blose

·        With 3 boys to take care of

·        She is quite a fighter let me tell ya

·        Cousin Tommy is the brains of the house

·        getting straight A’s is what he’s all about

·        What makes him so smart

·        I don’t know it is just an art

·        Finely Tyler who is so fly

·        He needs to wear a bow tie

·        He trys his best at everything he does

·        I am jealous just because

·        That’s all for now

·        I’m Jacob Burks

·        Hope your school day’s are all the works

No comments:

Post a Comment